At Terrapin in Virginia Beach, you will experience amazing contemporary American cuisines. You’ll find fine dining here with a casual elegant atmosphere. The inner foodie in everyone loves this dining experience, as the food combinations are as delicious as they are unique.
The chef, Rodney Einhorn, believes in using the best ingredients, so you can expect a great meal at this Virginia Beach restaurant. Their dishes mostly include fresh and local crops. Their fruits, veggies, and meats come right from Virginia farmers depending on the season!
Speciality Dishes Include
- Garden Salad with local and organic veggies
- Truffle Mac N Cheese with Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese
- Beef Tenderloin made with Virginia Grass Fed Beef and local organic veggies
- Calamari with Crispy Point Judith Calamari, Jalapenos, Cilantro, and Sweet and Sour Vietnamese dipping sauce
- Scallops with Fennel dusted Scallops, wild and local Mushrooms, oven-dried Tomatoes, Sea Beans, Black Truffle and Garden Herb Pan Sauce
Decadent Dessert Menu Includes
- Ice Cream and Sorbet Sampler (made daily)
- Apple Tart with warm Apple Tart, Salted Caramel Sauce, Rum Raisin Ice Cream, and Apple Chips
- London Fog with Honey Lavendar Posset, Earl Gray Cake, Dulce De Leche, Granola, and Concord Grape Jelly
- and more!
Their dessert menu is something to rave about! Their dessert choices are so unique and have rare combinations
Sunday – Thursday: 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Friday and Saturday: 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM
If this all sounds amazingly delicious to you, you can visit their site right now and reserve your table!
If you like this restaurant for its unique flavors, make sure to check this one out as well!
Last Update: April 20, 2017