The Firebrew Bar & Grill in Virginia Beach offers a unique dining experience for locals and vacationers. From fire-cooked pizza, burgers, sandwiches, appetizers, and entrees, they have quite a selection and a completely different approach to preparing your food.
What Makes Firebrew Bar & Grill Different
- Everything is cooked over an open flame. They don’t use microwaves or fryers at all. This truly separates them from other restaurants.
- A truly open kitchen that is located in the center of the restaurant, allowing everyone to see their unique cooking approach.
- They have a self-serve wine bar, allowing you to select and pour your own.
- They strive for a higher level of customer satisfaction.
Their complete menu is located here. Be sure to try:
- Creamy Crab Dip
- Surf Tacos
- Flat Iron Steak
- Sausage and Chicken Mac & Cheese
- Spicy Jalapeno Burger
Management and History
Dan and Sue opened the doors to Firebrew in March of 2011. Previously, the retired USN Master Cheif (future Master Chef) and his wife brought Tropical Smoothie Cafe to the oceanfront. In 2010, they sold their 38 franchise stores and focused their attention on Firebrew.