CP Shuckers on Pacific Ave is a great place to sit back, relax, and throw down some great seafood and some draft beer. This VA Beach sports bar is conveniently located just steps away from the Virginia Beach Boardwalk, making it an excellent place for a quick pit stop to watch a game.
CP Shuckers has been feeding locals and tourists delicious cuisine and providing a relaxing, laid back atmosphere that is perfect for watching sporting events since 1995.
Favorite Menu Items
- House Cheese Sticks (Fresh Battered Blend of Gouda and Swiss Cheese & Served with Marinara Sauce)
- Award-Winning Wings (Served with Ranch or other sauces like Mild, Hot, BBQ, Teriyaki, Garlic Parm, Sweet & Spicy, or Dan Hot! Hot!
- Mussel Bowl (Beer Broth with House Made Focaccia Bread)
- Fish Tacos (Beer Battered Grouper with Mango Salsa, Smoked Gouda, Shredded Cabbage wrapped in Flour Tortillas)
- Fried Grouper Sandwich (Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion on Sub with CP’s Special Remoulade
Raw Bar Items
- Little Neck Clams
- James River Oysters
- Snow Crab Legs
Their dishes come with sides that include Broccoli or the Daily Vegetable, Tater Tots, House Made Chips, Fries, Jasmine Rice, Cucumber Salad, Onion Rings, or Shucker’s Slaw.
At CP Shucker’s you can enjoy dining inside with the Air Conditioning for a hot day. If you’re looking for a meal with a breeze, you can choose to dine at their outdoor patio that is covered and includes fans to keep cool.
Just steps away from the Boardwalk is where you’ll find this Virginia Beach restaurant. This sports bar is located on Pacific Ave, which is one street down from Atlantic Ave at the Oceanfront.
Last Update: April 17, 2017